Zucchini With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Zucchini, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Appetizers, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Meals For Two, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
How to make Zucchini With Pesto directions
Preheat an oven to 500°F (260°C). Heat the baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven.
In a large bowl, toss olive oil and zucchini. In a single layer, spread zucchini across the heated baking sheet. Roast the zucchini 5 to 7 minutes until it begins to brown. Rotate the zucchini, and continue to roast it 7 to 9 minutes until they become tender. Place the zucchini in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and pesto. Toss the mixture to coat.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Zucchini With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!