Zucchini Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Zucchini, Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz.(227g.) cavatappi pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Zucchini Pasta directions
Boil zucchini in salted water 8 to 10 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
Sauté garlic in olive oil in a large skillet. Mix in oregano and tomatoes until the mix becomes tender. Then, add in the zucchini. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Place the pasta in the boiling water to cook for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
Place the cooked pasta in a bowl to serve, and cover with the zucchini.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Zucchini Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!