White Sauce For Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Milk, Heavy Cream, Flour
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: First Course, Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
How to make White Sauce For Pasta directions
Melt butter in a saucepan and whisk with flour until the mixture is smooth.
Continue whisking and slowly add milk and cream until they are smooth.
Increase heat until the mixture is boiling. Boil for 1 minute until the sauce begins to thicken before removing the mixture from the heat.
Mix in garlic, parsley, and salt before covering pasta with the sauce and serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for White Sauce For Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!