White Lasagna Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Lasagna
- Ingredients: Salt, Butter, Milk, Flour
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter
- Occasions: Everyday
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 5 cups milk
- 3/4 cup butter
How to make White Lasagna Sauce directions
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add flour and whisk the mixture until it is smooth. This should take around 2 minutes.
Slowly add milk while continually whisking to prevent lumps from forming. Continue to whisk the mixture while heating until the sauce becomes smooth, thick and creamy. This should take around 10 minutes.
More Lasagna Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for White Lasagna Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!