Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Basil, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Red Bell Pepper
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 4 oz.(112g.) any pasta
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 salad cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons green olives
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
How to make Veggie Pasta Salad directions
Boil salted water in a large pot. Place the pasta in the boiling water to cook for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Add onions, tomatoes, red pepper, basil, cucumbers, olives, and the pasta to a mixing bowl. Stir in Italian dressing, and then season with salt and pepper.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Veggie Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!