Vegetarian Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Diet Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegetarian Pesto directions
In a blender, mix pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, and basil leaves until the mixture is smooth.
Add salt and pepper. Serve pesto with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Vegetarian Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!