Vegetarian Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Green Bell Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Meals For Two, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 oz.(112g.) spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegetarian Pasta directions
Cook pasta in salted boiling water 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Cook tomatoes, basil, and green pepper in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Stir occasionally and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
Combine the pasta and vegetables, and sprinkle the top with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Vegetarian Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!