Vegetables With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Zucchini, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Yellow Bell Pepper, Pecan, Butternut Squash, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Organic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Grilling, Blender
- Courses: Appetizers, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 4 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegetables With Pesto directions
Preheat an oven to 400°F (204°C).
In a food processor, blend together basil, olive oil, cheese, garlic, and pecans until it becomes smooth. Season the pesto to taste with salt and pepper.
Grill squash, zucchini, and yellow pepper over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes while covered. Rotate and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Season the mixture using salt.
Toss the pesto with the vegetables before serving.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Vegetables With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!