Vegan Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME5 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pecan
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Halloween, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
How to make Vegan Pesto directions
Combine pecans, garlic, basil, and olive oil in a blender and blend until the mixture is finely chopped. Drizzle oil slowly until a thick paste has been formed.
Add salt and ground pepper. Serve the sauce with pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Vegan Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!