Tuna With Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Tuna, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Grilling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 tuna steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to make Tuna With Pesto Sauce directions
Combine 1 cup olive oil, garlic, walnuts, basil, and parmesan cheese in a blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Cover the tuna in salt and pepper and brush the tuna with the remaining olive oil. Put the tuna on a heated grill and cook it 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the tuna and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Slice the tuna and put it on a dish. Eat tuna with the pesto sauce.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tuna With Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!