Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Red Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Tuna, Cucumber, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 2 (6 oz. or 170g. each) cans tuna, drained, broken into pieces
- 16 oz. (454g.) cavatappi pasta
- 2 fresh cucumbers, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3/4 cup green olives, cut in halves
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tuna Pasta Salad directions
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Put tuna into a mixing bowl. Add cooked pasta, green onions, fresh cucumbers, olives, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in dressing and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tuna Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!