Truffle Risotto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Risotto
- Ingredients: Rice, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Chicken Stock, Shitake Mushrooms, Parmesan Cheese, Truffle
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 1 cup medium grain rice
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2-2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 truffle, shaved
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Truffle Risotto directions
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until tender. Add rice and stir to coat.
Ladle in 1/2 cup of chicken stock and, stirring constantly, allow the liquid to absorb before adding more. Continue adding chicken stock, half-cup at a time, until the rice is al dente (almost tender) and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in truffle and cheese and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
More Risotto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Truffle Risotto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!