Truffle Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Truffle Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Milk, Flour, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) elbow macaroni
- 6 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons truffle oil
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups white sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Truffle Macaroni And Cheese directions
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes tender. Drain the macaroni.
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour to the saucepan and stir for 1 minute. While whisking continuously, pour in the milk slowly until the sauce starts to thicken. Get rid of all the lumps.
Remove the saucepan from the heat source, and add cheese. Mix until the cheese melts, and add the truffle oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine the sauce and macaroni before serving.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Truffle Macaroni And Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!