Tortellini With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 pounds (908g.) cheese tortellini
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini With Pesto directions
Boil a pot of salted water. Add tortellini and cook until the pasta is tender. Drain the pasta.
Mix together olive oil, basil, garlic, and pine nuts in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Place the mixture in a bowl. Stir parmesan cheese into the mixture. Add salt and pepper. Pour the sauce on tortellini and serve.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tortellini With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!