Tortellini With Cream Cheese Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 (9 oz. or 252g.) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini With Cream Cheese directions
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and drop in the tortellini. Cook the tortellini until they float to the top and remove them. Drain the tortellini.
Melt butter in a large saucepan and sauté garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir parmesan cheese and heavy cream into the saucepan. Cook the mixture until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat to low then place the tortellini into the pan. Heat the mixture thoroughly and season it with salt and pepper.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tortellini With Cream Cheese
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!