Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Carrot, Garlic, Basil, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck
- Holidays: Halloween, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Picnic
- 1 pkg. (9 oz. or 250g.) meat-filled tortellini (refrigerated)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini Pasta Salad directions
Bring lightly salted water to boil and dump frozen tortellini, stirring occasionally until float to top. Cook on medium heat 5 to10 minutes. Drain.
Place tortellini in a serving bowl. Add onions, basil, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Add salad dressing and mix gently.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tortellini Pasta Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!