Tortellini Broccoli Salad Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Bacon, Broccoli, Red Onion, Cherry Tomato, Mayonnaise
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 8 oz. (227g.) bacon
- 8 oz. (227g.) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (9 oz. or 252g.) package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini Broccoli Salad directions
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and drop in the tortellini. Cook the tortellini until they float to the top. Drain them and set aside to let it cool.
In a skillet add bacon and cook it over a medium heat until it is browned evenly. Set the bacon on a paper towel to let it drain. Cut the bacon in pieces.
Mix vinegar and mayonnaise in a bowl.
In a salad bowl combine onion, tomatoes, bacon, broccoli, and tortellini. Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the salad lightly with the dressing. Let the salad sit in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tortellini Broccoli Salad
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!