Tortellini Alfredo Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Light Cream, Romano Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 9 oz. (252g.) cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tortellini Alfredo directions
Bring a pot of boiling water to a boil, and cook tortellini for 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the tortellini, cover, and place the tortellini aside.
Melt butter in a skillet and sauté onion until it becomes tender. Stir pepper and cream into the mixture and heat thoroughly. Stir romano cheese into the mixture until the cheese is melted.
Put tortellini on a plate and toss with sauce.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tortellini Alfredo
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!