Tomato Pesto Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Salt
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Main Course, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Bachelor Party
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz.(227g.) spaghetti pasta
How to make Tomato Pesto Pasta directions
Boil lightly salted water, add pasta, and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
Combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and basil in a blender. Turn the mixture into puree and until it becomes smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and season the mixture using salt and pepper.
Top the pasta with the pesto sauce.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tomato Pesto Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!