Tofu Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME35 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Garlic, Bread Crumbs, Parsley, Flour, Soy Sauce, Tofu
- Meal Ideas: Healthy Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer
- Occasions: Everyday
- 22 oz.(615g.) tofu
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
How to make Tofu Meatballs directions
Heat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
Mix egg, mashed tofu, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, soy sauce, and flour together thoroughly in a bowl. Form the mixture into the tofu balls.
Place the balls on a greased baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Turn the balls over and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tofu Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!