Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 package (about 24 ravioli) store-bought cheese ravioli
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups Italian style bread crumbs
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Toasted Ravioli directions
Season eggs with salt and pepper and beat the eggs in a dish. In a second dish, mix together cheese and bread crumbs.
Coat the ravioli with eggs and the bread crumb mix. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and toast the ravioli until they become a deep golden color on both sides.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Toasted Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!