Tiramisu Dessert Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Tiramisu
- Ingredients: Sugar, Heavy Cream, Cream Cheese, Coffee, Syrup, Pound Cake, Toffee
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Courses: Dessert, Breakfast
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Desserts: Tiramisu Cake
- Dessert Types: Cakes
- Holidays: Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- 8 oz.(227g.) cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 oz. or 300g.) package frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee, preferably very strong
How to make Tiramisu Dessert directions
Cut the pound cake into 9 slices. Use an 11x7 inch dish and arrange the slices on the bottom. Cut to fit if necessary. Pour the coffee over the cake.
For the frosting, use an electric mixer and beat the chocolate syrup, the cream cheese and the sugar on medium until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the whipping cream and beat until fluffy. Carefully spread over the pound cake. Sprinkle the chopped toffee over the frosting. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more before serving.
More Tiramisu Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tiramisu Dessert
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!