Tilapia With Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Fish, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Organic Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Frying, Blender, Broiling
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 8 pieces tilapia fillet
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup and 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tilapia With Pesto directions
In a food processor, blend olive oil, basil, walnuts, and parmesan cheese until it becomes a smooth paste. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the fish and oil and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until the fish turns a light golden brown color. Turn the fish and put the pesto mixture on the fish.
Heat the broiler. Transfer the sauté pan to the broiler and broil the fish for 2 to 3 minutes or until the fish is thoroughly cooked.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tilapia With Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!