Tagliatelle With Zucchini Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Zucchini, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Light Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 6 zucchini, sliced
- 20 oz. (560g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 5 tablespoons light cream
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Tagliatelle With Zucchini directions
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and set it to the side.
In a frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté zucchini until softened; season with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in cream.
Toss the sauce and the pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tagliatelle With Zucchini
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!