Tagliatelle With Walnut Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Everyday
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roasted
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz. (280g.) tagliatelle pasta
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Tagliatelle With Walnut Pesto directions
In a food processor or blender, combine olive oil, garlic, walnuts, basil, and parmesan cheese and blend until the mixture is smooth; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Boil salted water and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until it is al dente. Drain the pasta and toss it with the pesto.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tagliatelle With Walnut Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!