Tagliatelle With Smoked Salmon Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream, Salmon
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 20 oz. (560g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 8 oz. (227g.) smoked salmon, cut in small pieces
- 8 oz. (227g.) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Tagliatelle With Smoked Salmon directions
In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add salmon and cook it for a few minutes before adding the cream. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes.
Boil salted water in a pan, add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta, and add to the sauce. Cook for a few more minutes. Toss the mixture gently and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tagliatelle With Smoked Salmon
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!