Tagliatelle With Prawns Recipe
- PREP TIME25 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Olive Oil, Salt, White Wine, Prawn, Squid
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 24 oz. (680g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 16 oz. (454g.) prawns, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz. 400g.) can whole peeled tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 18 oz. (500g.) squid
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Tagliatelle With Prawns directions
Boil salted water and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta, and place it to the side.
In a skillet, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add onion and cook until it is tender. Add garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Add small pieces of squid and cook until becomes light brown. Add wine to the mixture and allow the wine to evaporate. Mix in tomatoes with juice and add prawns in a few minutes. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
Place the pasta in a serving dish, top with the sauce and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tagliatelle With Prawns
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!