Tagliatelle Pasta With Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tagliatelle
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Whipping Cream, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 20 oz. (560g.) tagliatelle pasta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 20 oz. (560g.) white mushrooms, diced
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tagliatelle Pasta With Sauce directions
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter before stirring in the cream and cooking for 1 minute; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a separate skillet, and add the mushrooms. Cook until they are slightly brown and tender, stirring occasionally. Salt the mushrooms to taste. Combine the cream sauce, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese.
Place the pasta in a mixing bowl and toss gently with sauce until it is mixed.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Tagliatelle Pasta With Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!