Sweet Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME90 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Flour, Baking Soda, Raspberry Preserves
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking
- Courses: Dessert, Snacks, Breakfast
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Dessert Types: Cookies
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Sweet Ravioli directions
Blend sugar and butter in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat eggs into the mixture. Combine baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir them into the creamed mixture until it forms smooth dough. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Refrigerate the dough for one hour.
Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease several cookie sheets.
Roll the dough on a floured surface to make a thin sheet. With a cookie cutter, cut rounds out of the dough. Fill each of the rounds with 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry preserves. Fold the rounds over and pinch them shut, ensuring the ravioli is sealed completely. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets that were prepared.
Bake the cookies 9 to 11 minutes in the heated oven, or until the edges of the cookies become lightly browned. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets. Remove the cookies from the sheets and place on wire racks to allow them to cool.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Sweet Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!