Sweet Polenta Recipe
- PREP TIME5 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Polenta
- Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Cornmeal
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Side Dish
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- Salt to taste
How to make Sweet Polenta directions
Boil 8 cups of salted water in a saucepan. While constantly whisking, add cornmeal in a thin stream. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until it is dense and thick.
Place the polenta into bowls and sprinkle sugar on top before serving.
More Polenta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Sweet Polenta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!