Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato
- Meal Ideas: Diet Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Halloween, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1 pound (454g.) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound (454g.) any pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 oz.(112g.) sun-dried tomatoes, drained
How to make Sun Dried Tomato Pasta directions
Boil pasta in lightly salted water 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Sauté garlic over medium heat for 1 minute in a skillet with olive oil. Add sun-dried tomatoes, and continue to cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
Place chicken in the mixture and, stirring occasionally, cook until the chicken is cooked on the inside. Season to taste with salt.
Place the pasta in a large bowl and mix in the chicken mixture. Lightly cover with basil and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!