Summer Macaroni Salad With Peas Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Black Olives, Green Onion, Cherry Tomato, Peas, Red Bell Pepper, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Side Dish, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 4 oz.(112g.) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup green olives, cut in half
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 7 oz.(196g.) frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 7 oz.(196g.) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Summer Macaroni Salad With Peas directions
Bring lightly salted water to a boil and cook elbow macaroni 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes tender. Drain the pasta.
Combine olives, green onions, peas, red bell pepper, tomatoes, cheese, and cooked macaroni in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss the salad with Italian dressing. Serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Summer Macaroni Salad With Peas
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!