Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME50 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Egg, Garlic, Red Pepper, Salt, Marinara Sauce, Cottage Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Baking
- Courses: Appetizers, Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Meals For Two, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day
- Seasons: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 10 jumbo pasta shells
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Stuffed Pasta Shells directions
Cook shells in salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta. Place the pasta open side down on paper towels.
Combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, egg and salt in a separate bowl.
Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
Lightly cover the bottom of a baking dish with marinara sauce. Spoon the cheese sauce into each of the pasta shells before placing the shells open side up in the pan. Cover the stuffed shells with the rest of the marinara sauce. Cover the dish with foil, and then bake for 40 minutes.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Stuffed Pasta Shells
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!