Spinach Tortellini Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: Garlic, Spinach, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Roma Tomato, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 oz.(336g.) fresh spinach
- 2 packages (9 oz. or 252g. each) store bought cheese tortellini
- 4 cups diced roma tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Spinach Tortellini directions
Bring salted water to a boil and cook tortellini 8 to 10 minutes or until the tortellini becomes al dente and drain.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté the vegetables until soft. Add spinach and tomatoes to the pan and, while stirring occasionally, cook the mixture 3 to 5 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Season the mixture with salt.
Stir tortellini into the mixture, and cook it until it is thoroughly heated. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spinach Tortellini
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!