Spinach Pesto Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME10 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto
- Ingredients: Garlic, Spinach, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Blender
- Courses: Side Dish, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Spring
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, stemmed
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Spinach Pesto directions
Put oil, basil, garlic, spinach, cheese, and pine nuts into a food processor and process the mixture until it becomes smooth.
Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Top pasta with the pesto.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spinach Pesto
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!