Spinach Pesto Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Spinach, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz.(227g.) fettuccine pasta
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Spinach Pesto Pasta directions
Bring salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the water 8 to 10 minutes until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and place it aside.
Combine olive oil, walnuts, garlic, cheese, and spinach in a food processor and blend the mixture until it is chopped. Season the pesto with salt and pepper to taste.
Gently toss the pesto with pasta and serve.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spinach Pesto Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!