Spinach Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME40 minutes
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Egg, Veal, Spinach, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Spaghetti Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Baking, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 2 pounds (908 g.) ground veal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 20 oz. (556g.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 18 oz.(504g.) frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Spinach Meatballs directions
Heat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
Combine ground veal, eggs, onion, spinach and bread crumbs in a bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Ensure the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and shape into 1 inch meatballs.
Put the meatballs onto a greased baking pan. Bake the meatballs for about 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked.
Pour spaghetti sauce into a saucepan. Once the meatballs have been cooked, remove them and add to the sauce. Simmer the mixture for about 7 to 8 minutes.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spinach Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!