Spaghetti With Basil Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Pine Nut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Meals For Two, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party
- 6 oz.(170g.) spaghetti pasta
- 1 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Spaghetti With Basil Pesto Sauce directions
Boil pasta in salted water 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
Put cheese, nuts, garlic, basil and olive oil into a food processor. Cover the processor and blend the mixture until smooth. Put the pesto sauce with spaghetti in a bowl and toss together to coat.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spaghetti With Basil Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!