Spaghetti Pasta With Shrimp Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta, Vermicelli
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, Chicken Broth, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Organic Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Meals For Two, Homemade, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Chanukah, New Year
- Seasons: Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz.(227g.) peeled shrimp
- 1/4 cup (60ml.) chicken broth
- 5oz.(140g.) spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz. or 400g.) tomatoes with juice, cut in pieces
- Salt to taste
How to make Spaghetti Pasta With Shrimp directions
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add broth, basil, and tomatoes before bringing the mixture to a boil. Once the mixture begins boiling, reduce to a simmer and let it cook uncovered for 12 minutes.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook until al dente, or for 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta.
Add shrimp to the tomato and garlic mixture and cook it for an additional 9 minutes. Mix pasta in with the shrimp, lightly cover with parmesan cheese and serve warm.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spaghetti Pasta With Shrimp
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!