Spaghetti Pasta With Pesto Sauce Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pesto, Pasta
- Ingredients: Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, Walnut, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Budget-Friendly Cooking, Vegetarian Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Blender
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Comfort Food, Homemade
- Holidays: Easter, Chanukah, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Picnic
- 16 oz.(454g.) spaghetti pasta
- 2 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Spaghetti Pasta With Pesto Sauce directions
Boil lightly salted water. Add the pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
Grind walnuts and combine with basil, garlic, and olive oil in a food processor until the mixture becomes smooth. Add salt and grated cheese to the mixture and mix everything together.
Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta.
More Pesto Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spaghetti Pasta With Pesto Sauce
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!