Spaghetti Pasta With Chicken Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta
- Ingredients: Chicken, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Sour Cream
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter, Spring
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 18 oz.(500g.) package spaghetti pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to make Spaghetti Pasta With Chicken directions
Season chicken black pepper and salt. Sauté garlic for 1 minute in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is golden brown. Add sour cream to the mixture and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Place the pasta in the boiling water to cook for 8-10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the pasta.
Place the pasta in a bowl or dish and cover with the chicken before serving.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Spaghetti Pasta With Chicken
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!