Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME6-8 hours
- Dishes: Meatballs
- Ingredients: Beef, Egg, Tomato, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bread Crumbs, Spaghetti Sauce
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Slow Cooker
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can diced tomatoes
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14 oz.(400g.) spaghetti sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Slow Cooker Meatballs directions
Mix the egg, garlic, ground beef, and bread crumbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Form the mixture into balls.
Mix diced tomatoes and spaghetti sauce together in a slow cooker. Add the meatballs and cook it on low for about 6 to 8 hours.
More Meatballs Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Slow Cooker Meatballs
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!