Simple Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Spaghetti, Pasta, Carbonara
- Ingredients: Egg, Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Bacon, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Easter, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party
- 1 pound (454g.) bacon, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound (454g.) spaghetti pasta
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz. or 227g.) parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Simple Spaghetti Carbonara directions
Bring salted water to a boil, and cook spaghetti 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes almost tender. Drain the spaghetti.
Cook bacon in a large sauté pan for 5 minutes over medium heat until it becomes crispy. When done, remove the bacon. Sauté garlic in the pan for 1 minute. Add the spaghetti along with the crispy bacon and continue to sauté for an additional minute.
Add salt to the eggs to season. Remove the sauté pan from the heat source and whisk the eggs into the mixture quickly until the eggs thicken. Make sure they are not scrambled. Add cheese to the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
More Spaghetti Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Simple Spaghetti Carbonara
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!