Simple Pasta With Tomatoes Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME15 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Tomato, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Salt, Parmesan Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Budget-Friendly Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking, Country Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Simmering
- Courses: First Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Potluck, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Everyday, Sporting Event, Birthday Party, Picnic
- 8 oz.(227g.) any pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz. or 400g.) can crushed tomatoes with basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Simple Pasta With Tomatoes directions
Boil lightly salted water and add pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Then drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet and add onion. Cook on medium heat until it is tender. Add tomatoes and simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
Put the cooked pasta and tomato mixture on a dish. Mix it well. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Simple Pasta With Tomatoes
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!