Simple Macaroni Salad With Shrimp Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Black Pepper, Salt, Italian Salad Dressing, Green Olives, Yellow Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Mozzarella Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling
- Courses: Appetizers, Salad, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, Chanukah, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Sporting Event, Picnic
- 4 oz. (112g.) elbow macaroni pasta
- 4 oz. (112g.) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 oz. (112g.) small shrimp
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 (4 oz. or 112 ml.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/6 cup green olives, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Simple Macaroni Salad With Shrimp directions
Cook the macaroni in lightly salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain the macaroni and let it cool.
Cook the shrimp in lightly salted boiling water until they are tender. Remove shell from the shrimp.
Move the macaroni to a large bowl, along with the shrimp, onion, red bell pepper, olives, cheese and dressing and ensure it is all tossed well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Simple Macaroni Salad With Shrimp
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!