Simple Beef Macaroni Recipe
- PREP TIME20 minutes
- COOK TIME30 minutes
- Dishes: Macaroni, Pasta
- Ingredients: Beef, Tomato, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Red Bell Pepper, Cheddar Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Country Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Baking
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Everyday, Birthday Party
- 16 oz.(454g.) macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 oz.(454g.) ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Simple Beef Macaroni directions
Boil salted water, and cook macaroni for 8 minutes or until it becomes al dente. Drain the macaroni.
Melt butter in a skillet, and sauté onion and red bell pepper until soft. Add ground beef to the skillet, cooking until the beef has been browned. Stir tomatoes into the mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Combine the beef and macaroni in a bowl, and spread it into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top the mixture with cheese and bake it 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese becomes bubbly and brown.
More Macaroni Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Simple Beef Macaroni
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!