Shrimp Tortellini Recipe
- PREP TIME10 minutes
- COOK TIME25 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Tortellini
- Ingredients: White Mushroom, Shrimp, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Heavy Cream
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Homemade, Authentic
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 16 oz. (454g.) shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 9 oz. ( 252g.) cheese tortellini
- 1 cup white mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Tortellini directions
Melt butter in a skillet, and sauté garlic, onion, and mushroom until they are almost tender. Stir in cream into the mixture and reduce the heat. Stirring occasionally, continue cooking until it becomes thickened;season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and drop in the tortellini. Cook the tortellini until they float to the top and remove them. Drain and set aside.
Boil salted water in a pot. Add the shrimp and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, and then drain. Stir the shrimp and tortellini into the sauce and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Tortellini
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!