Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter, Parsley, Lemon Juice
- Meal Ideas: Holiday Cooking, Healthy Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Frying
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner
- Cooking Styles: Potluck, Homemade
- Holidays: Christmas, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Winter
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Sporting Event
- 1 pound (454g.) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound (454g.) penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Scampi Pasta directions
In a large pot, bring salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Cook garlic in a skillet with olive oil for around 1 minute. Add shrimp and continue to cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until the shrimp begins to turn pink.
Add 2 tablespoons of butter, lemon juice and salt and pepper for seasoning before continuing to cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the pasta to a dish and cover with shrimp, and fresh parsley.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!