Shrimp Ravioli Recipe
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME80 minutes
- Dishes: Ravioli
- Ingredients: Egg, Shrimp, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Butter, Flour, Ricotta Cheese
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Kids-Friendly Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Comfort Food, Make-Ahead Meals, Homemade
- Holidays: Halloween, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter
- Occasions: Wedding, Everyday, Picnic
- 16 oz.(454g.) shrimp, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup unsalted melted butter
- 12 oz.(336g.) ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Shrimp Ravioli directions
Put flour mixed with salt on a board. Make a well in the middle of the mixture. Place eggs, olive oil, and water into the center of the well. Knead the dough for 8 to 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and like elastic. Place the dough into a bowl and cover. Let the dough sit 25 to 30 minutes.
In a skillet, melt butter. Add shrimp and garlic. Sauté the mixture until cooked. Cut the shrimp into pieces, and combine the mixture with ricotta cheese.
Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll the dough on a floured surface to make a thin sheet. Cut rounds with a cookie cutter. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on each round. Fold the rounds over and pinch them shut. Make sure all of the pasta is completely sealed off.
Boil salted water. Add ravioli to the pot and boil them until they float to the top.
Mix the ravioli with melted butter before serving.
More Ravioli Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Ravioli
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!