Shrimp Orecchiette Recipe
- PREP TIME15 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- Dishes: Pasta, Orecchiette
- Ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Salt, Butter
- Meal Ideas: Classic Cooking, Holiday Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Traditional Cooking
- Cooking Method: Boiling, Sauteing, Simmering
- Courses: Main Course, Dinner, Lunch
- Cooking Styles: Quick And Easy, Make-Ahead Meals, Potluck, Authentic, Light & Tasty
- Holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Year, 4th Of July
- Seasons: All Seasons
- Occasions: Dinner Party, Wedding, Cocktail Party, Everyday, Birthday Party, Picnic, Bachelor Party
- 12 oz.(336g.) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz.(227g.) orecchiette pasta
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp Orecchiette directions
Boil salted water in a pot. Add the pasta and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until it becomes almost tender. Drain the pasta.
In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir garlic and onion into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Mix shrimp and tomatoes into the mixture. While stirring, continue cooking until the shrimp is not clear. Add the pasta to the mixture, cover, and simmer the mixture for 3 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and serve.
More Pasta Recipes to Explore
Ratings & Reviews for Shrimp Orecchiette
Tell us what you think of this recipe.
Did you modify it? Would you make it again? Rate it today!